Naruto Mass Orgy Naruto Mass Orgy

sadly with the cover art I was expecting something a little more artistic.
The title is missleading, and the entire video was w/out sound till the last pic that you showed of Sora & Kairi

Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

Aww... Snowball died! this is a first

beautiful graphics 10V/10A Keep up the good work!

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

NICE!!

excellent job on the animation and screen transfers, the only thing I noticed is the cropping is off when you click the "expand Movie" button

Tankmen:Dual part 1 Tankmen:Dual part 1

Nice

I am going to have to agree with Sparten517 those two voice actors almost sound forced. other than that i give this one two thumbs up

Phoenix Ash Opening Phoenix Ash Opening

Refreshing!

quick question: does Phoen activate his powers at will?
and when can we expect to see the first episode?

Dayu responds:

hi there!
uhm...no, there are a few things that must happen before.

When I improved my skills I'll upload a better opening, so maybe things like Phoen's power explains itself?

Andrew: Operation MIA Andrew: Operation MIA

Funny but needs serios work

you get a star for humor but there are several problems that i am sure you have heard several times by now.

1> stick legs... common, really? and here i was thinking that we graduated from stick figures....... nope.

2> the plot is good but the script needs work. also the text kinda going a little too fast for all of our viewers to keep up..

3> voice overs... you did it for the girl why not finish it and give the guys one too.

other than that it was funny but that isn't enough to pass

POIZIN responds:

Well it did pass and i do appreciate your honest criticism. My work will develop over time. Anyways thanks for the review

Life with Navi Life with Navi

ROFLMAO!!!!

A little short for my taste.
great animation... (not the best, but it is up there)
again as been said before... "crisp audio"
well done! definitely sharing this one with my friends!

World of Warcraft Hentai! World of Warcraft Hentai!

If you are looking for talent... go somewere else

The sad part is that i actually had to force myself to finish watching this to give a honest review. so i came up with a few pointers.

1 > make sure that your title is appropriate for the animation. this is not hentai... so don't call it that.

2 > work on your sound quality. it is sad to say that the intro before the vid was the only thing that could be heard clearly. the voice acting was so terrible that i actually couldn't understand most of what was said.

3 > animation.... when there are voice acting parts make sure to dub them. this requires more effort than you were apparently willing to put out. try making your characters move verses just alternating between two pics. want help look up tweening in your flash tutorial.

4 > scripting... judging by what i could hear. your scripting talents are nil. one of the best methods i have found in creating a good script is actually to "throw your ideas around" "get feed-back" Before you start your project. odds are you will get a good idea if people will accept your "storyline" before you start your project.

Honestly overall the intro was the only good part of this animation. the rest was worse than a disappointment.

Castle III part A Castle III part A

Muwhahahaha Nice

not bad. not sure if it is intentional but you have some white noise with the voices, other than that great job

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

Alrighty...

SHjames has a good point there. Many of you are focusing too much on the OMG dicks! The main point of reviews is the quality of the work... not your penis joke preferences.

Overall good animation and excellent voice acting
Keep up the good work